We are seeking a friendly Patient Check-In person to add to our outstanding team of employees. Cascade Surgicenter prides itself on having a culture of mutual respect, professionalism, and exceptional patient care. Bring your amazing customer service skills and administrative experience and come work for an organization with an outstanding reputation in Central Oregon. A COVID-19 vaccination, or approved medical or religious exception, is required to work in healthcare in Oregon.
- Greet patients, visitors, and medical staff in a consistently friendly and courteous manner.
- Maintain, verify, and update patient demographics and insurance information while maintaining confidentiality.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision, exercising independent judgment within stated guidelines.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as a productive individual contributor
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Health insurance
- Health savings account with employer contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) with profit sharing match
- Life insurance
- Generous PTO
- Education assistance program
Please send your resume and desired wage to HR@TheCenterOregon.com. Please note the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.